Project IINA is a modern video player for macOS.
Telegram group: https://telegram.me/joinchat/EUPqOwkAnyXQGU3cje6aQg
When raising a issue, please use English if possible.
在提 issue 时，请尽量使用英文！
- Based on mpv, the powerful media player project
- For and only for modern macOS (10.10+)
- User friendly interface
- All the features you need for video, audio and subtitles
- Support basic playlist and chapters
- MPV config file and script system are still available for advanced users
- Written in Swift, open for new technologies like Touch Bar
- Still in active development
Please make sure cocoapods is installed.
sudo gem install cocoapods
Run pod install in project root directory.
Theoretically no extra work is needed. If you are unwilling to use the provided dylibs, follow the instructions below.
brew install mpv --with-uchardet
ytdl is not included when building, but will be considered in later versions.
This script will fetch the lastest mpv documentation and generate
MPVProperty.swift. Only needed when updating libmpv. Note that once API changed, player source code may also need to be changed.
This script will resolve library dependencies and copy all required dylibs into
Before running this script, you should first copy libmpv into
cp path/to/libmpv ./libmpv/libs sudo install_name_tool -id @executable_path/../Frameworks/libmpv.1.23.0.dylib ./libmpv/lib/libmpv.1.23.0.dylib
path/to/libmpv should be in your homebrew install path.
Make sure in Xcode build settings, you have a phase copying all these dylibs.
Any feedback is appreciated! You can
- Star or fork it
- Download and test it
- Send bug report
- Send feature request
- Provide suggestions on code structure and UI design
- Provide localizaton